Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Peoria, Pekin, Canton, Central Illinois and Western Illinois
If you are struggling with the burden of unmanageable debt, bankruptcy could provide the debt relief you have been seeking. While bankruptcy is not the right solution for every debt challenge, it has enabled millions of Americans to find a new path to a brighter financial future.
I am attorney Charles Covey. I have been helping clients find solutions to difficult debt challenges for more than 30 years. I have helped thousands of clients obtain debt relief with Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. I encourage you to learn more about bankruptcy if you are struggling with debt.
Bold labels are required.
- Eliminate or significantly reduce your debts
- Avoid home foreclosure
- Stop a wage garnishment
- Stop an auto repossession
- Stop creditor harassment
- Gain a fresh start
I am pleased to offer a free consultation and case evaluation. For assistance, contact my law office in Peoria, Illinois.
Put My Experience to Work for You
Many people think of bankruptcy as a simple matter of filling out the right forms and submitting them to a court for consideration. If that were true, there would be no difference from one attorney to the other.
Unfortunately, people who retain a bankruptcy attorney with this assumption in mind may later discover that there can be a very significant difference in the quality, professionalism and aptitude of bankruptcy lawyers. Factors you should consider when retaining a bankruptcy attorney include:
- Experience: I have more than 30 years of experience handling bankruptcy cases and have practiced exclusively in bankruptcy law and debt relief matters for the last 20 years.
- Professionalism: I have witnessed firsthand how a failure to list debts, notify creditors and fulfill other necessary legal requirements can have an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of bankruptcy petitions. Whether I am helping a client with a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, I am very thorough and detail oriented.
- Service: I work closely with each of my clients. I take time to listen to my clients, answer their questions, explain their options, return calls promptly and provide the quality client service they deserve. Personal service, responsiveness and accessibility are hallmarks of my practice.
- Compassion: I care about my clients. I understand that many of my clients have suffered significant life setbacks and often have been dealing with debt-related stress and anxiety for a considerable period of time. I am here to help. I take pride in helping people obtain a fresh start.
I have helped thousands of clients who were once facing significant debt challenges. Let me put my experience to work for you.
Contact a Peoria Bankruptcy Lawyer
Call 309-740-0392 to schedule your free consultation, or contact me toll free at 866-604-8939. You may also contact me by e-mail.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.